April 09, 2008

Now Entering the Blogging Zone!!

Greetings!  This is a huge step for me!  I've finally figured out how to set up a blog!  I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  I love reading other people's blogs and getting caught up with their thoughts and happenings.  Hopefully, I will be able to do the same on this one.


Right now, I'm using the blog as a confessional.  We have bible study at FCC this evening and I'm in this great bible study class lead by Paula Sprigg.  I don't want to go!! :(  The reason I don't want to go is that I haven't done my bible study this week.  Not one single day of it!  I really didn't even get up to pray before I went to work  this week.    Why is it that we don't do what we should do?  I think I've heard that same question asked before.  When I don't begin my day like I should, things go wrong!  They can go wrong even when I do start my day like I'm supposed to, but I handle things very differently.  Could it be that we are truly two different people?  I don't think so.  But I do think we're a person who has equipped ourselves with the full armor of God when we begin our day in His word and communicating with Him.


I'm going to work on getting back on track starting tomorrow morning!  How about you?  Are you track right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,

It's so cool to be living in this time. The era of communication. Among other things it means I get to see what wife is up to anytime just by clicking my mouse. Way to Go Sweety!!!
She is right we had no idea what the life abundant was until we went all in for God. This is so cliche but we are living the dream. Letting our lives be directed by the Creator lets us climb into the pasenger seat. We see so much more now that we dont concentrait on driving so much. God keeps us hopping but along the way the sights and sounds of His work leave us in awe. I love ya Honey,

Paul

Paula said...

I nearly cried when I read your this post. I'll explain that to you in a separate email, but I want you to know that I am just as guilty about not doing the things that I should. Hmmmmm..... I wonder if the reason that I feel so good today is because I am trying to do a better job at doing the things I should!

Kathy said...

Welcome to blogland, Baby! I hope to add you to my sidebar and my google reader today! Woo Hoo!