September 09, 2008

The Meal Is Prepared

This weekend starts our first Great Banquet weekends for the Elohim Community. This has been an interesting experience. It has been filled with highs and lows. It has been challenging to change our identity of an Emmaus Community to a Great Banquet Community. There was so much paperwork to go through to make this happen. Now here we are on the other side of the paperwork, on the other side of the team meetings, and on the other side of the state line ready to be active participants in Gods work!

It's an exciting time for the people who will be our guests this weekend. I'm sure they are nervous too. I know I was when I went on my weekend. It's a great time for the team who have worked so hard to be a part of God's plan through their many efforts.
It's funny - I wrote that last September and filed it in the drafts! I guess sometimes we need to clean out the drafts and finish what we started! As of this post, we have finished with our second set of weekends as a Great Banquet Community! God is so Faithful! God was Glorified - The Holy Spirit was running the show and lives were changed for the Kingdom! How humble it is to be in the midst of The Workings of the Kingdom!
De Colores!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I wondered what was going on there! :-)